photography

Mirchani tigress in bandhavgarh

  • Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore?  
  • i chose to do photography 

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • i chose this topic because it is one of my current interest and i would like to learn more about it.

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • you can find pictures almost anywhere on earth, there's pictures in my house and just about every other house I have been in. there's also pictures around the school, and when i walk home I see pictures everywhere. 

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience
  • i think this person is trying to reach teens and adults who find wild animals interesting. 

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
  • I chose this picture because i love wild animals especially tigers! it represents my chosen topic by being a picture!  

Comments