Photography

Related image




Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore?  
  • I chose to explore photography

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • I chose this topic because it is one of my current interest and I would like to learn more about it.

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • I see a lot of photography at the dentist office, aswell as at my school, and around my city.

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience
  • I think the target audience is teens and up. This shows a picture of the Eiffel tower which is a common interest among these people

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
  • I chose this visual aid because the Eiffel tower is one of my favourite landmarks in the world and I would love to go there someday. it represents my topic because it is a picture

Comments